According to witch-house producer Ritualz, aka †‡†, Chino Moreno is “fuck(ing) stealing my shit” (via twitter).
Apparently Chino Moreno and former Far guitarist Shaun Lopez are launching a new project tentatively named Crosses (represented as †††). Due to this, Ritualz is “SO FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW ” (via twitter).
Do you think Moreno is blatantly ripping off Ritualz and more broadly attempting to capitalize on the underground, emerging witch-house genre?
Yesterday there was a bogus Salem track floating around the net and all that disappointment led me to post this mix which I first came across via Jack’s twitter account. Not sure why it hasn’t been picked up anywhere but if you like some of those super stretched out sounds like you found on previous mix “I BURIED MY HEART INNA WOUNDED KNEE,” then this baby is for you. I love the drone around the 10 min mark and the then the vocals about death are really nice and uplifting as well.
SALEM - MOTHER ALWAYS - CHECK YO
1. all ur trubles is tha same- drag (smashing pumpkins)
2. 4 ur luv- drag
3. predator- drag (women in love)
4. i eat it- drag (lil nico)
5. u- drag (camron)
6. eulogy 2 lenny bruce- drag (nico)
7. fuck- drag
8. yung creem- drag (young cream)
9. forgit about- drag (sibylle baier)
10. sesame street- drag >>> all my frens r fuckd up- drag (swans)
11. sedsumting- drag (oOoOO)
12. mother always here, mother always- drag
13. B.I.T.C.H.- drag (gator mane & bruvr doe)
14. <3 teenage wasteland <3- drag
[mp3j track="SALEM - I BURIED MY HEART INNA WOUNDED KNEE@https://livingears.com/music/Salem/WOUNDED KNEE.mp3" volslider="y" style="outline"]